- 10-24-2012, 08:17 PM #2
If you can root your phone you have the ability to find roms on your own...
Sent from my HTC Evo V 4G
- 10-30-2012, 10:54 AM #3
- 12-23-2012, 08:19 AM #4
Don't assume this. I have rooted my phone but I have no clue what I want to accomplish now. I'm seeing mainly gbs roms so I'm not sure what Rom ics or jb or jb. Will not effect phone service stabliest rims. Do I want a gb Rom but that seems like stepping down from ics but I don't know if it is. I would like bloat gone. I don't know what I want to flash.
Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2
- 12-23-2012, 04:32 PM #5
- 12-28-2012, 04:42 PM #6
- 1 Posts
- By licenced in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 03-18-2011, 12:00 PM
- By boomhower in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 12-16-2009, 11:14 PM
- By jjenson in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2009, 03:08 PM
- By LAADB in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 17Last Post: 11-16-2009, 10:22 PM
- By tx26257 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 11-03-2009, 05:56 PM