- 2 Posts
Got s-off, followed by a boot loop
So my issues seem to just be compounding upon themselves, I finally found the ruu, installed it was at hboot 1.57 unlocked bootloader, installed recovery, and used the wiretrick to get s-off, install the jbhoot went to 1.04 hboot, then I was gunna install a version of cm10 that requires that whole "make ur evo v 4g into an evo 3d" hack so installed that hboot, rebooted phone, got htc logo then black screen, got back into boot loader, cant do anything with sd in cuz it just wants to flash the hboot, so I take sd out, now fastboot wont work, neither wil the ruu, any advice?
- 02-26-2013, 05:12 AM #2
- 645 Posts
Re: Got s-off, followed by a boot loop
1) stock Rom will bootloop without 1.57
2) remove pg86img from your sd card
You either need to find a capable card reader or another phone that works with sd slot.
Another option, is to remove battery, remove sd card
Put battery back in, do not put the cover back on, and plug USB to pc
Boot into bootloader, after the menu pops up remove battery (without disconnecting USB) and insert sd card and reinstall battery
Now you can boot to recovery and toggle USB storage and delete via pc.
Now you need to fix your bootloop problem
Put harmonia or whatever cm10 you were gonna do on sd and flash away (after a full wipe of course)
If you want to go back to stock you need the pg86img for 1.57
Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Android Central Forums
- 02-27-2013, 12:56 PM #4
- By mmarz in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 40Last Post: 10-02-2012, 07:43 PM
- By rem_kujawa in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2012, 09:17 PM
- By i_poop_splinters in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 9Last Post: 01-26-2012, 02:18 AM
- By joeygoggles in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2010, 11:12 PM
- By Echoes in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2010, 01:10 AM