HTC to Announce Latest Innovation on November 3

knighthawk321

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Conventional wisdom has it that they'll be announcing the Rezound (Vigor). This makes sense (no pun intended) as AT&T is always sucking hind teat when it comes to HTC goodness. VZW, Sprint and TMo have all these great HTC phones (let alone the other manufacturers) and all AT&T has from HTC that's even remotely recent is the Inspire. The Inspire is a decent phone. My wife has one and loves it. It doesn't hold a candle to what else is out there. I won't touch Moto or crApple. HTC and Samsung are my only real choices on AT&T. I want the Holiday, regardless of what they really name it, but may end up with a GS2 because AT&T and HTC can't get off their kiesters and give us some of the goodness the other carriers have.

moto8dog

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
It's driving me bonkers, I actually like AT&T because when riding motorcycles in the Texas countryside I have roaming data while my friends with Verizon phones have no service what so ever. So my wife just got the iPhone 4s and she loves it and that's fine for her. I'm a geek and need to feed the geek. Need to put down this iPhone 4 and get into droid. Don't want a plastic samsung or a corporate motorola, HTC, my friends who have them say they rock! This Holiday, Raider, Waikiki or what ever they want to call it looks sweet, so please let's see a great HTC phone on AT&T....

knighthawk321

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Not only that, Samsung, Moto and LG have miserable reps for updating their phones. HTC is far better. Not only do they do the carrier updates OTA, if you're willing to back up your phone, you can get the update from HTC and do a clean install. That's why my family's going all HTC. I just want that Raider.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae