Questions about LED light and Data usage

PinkL

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I was wondering if there is an app that makes the LED light blink faster/more frequently when you have a missed call, sms..etc? So I don't have to stare at my phone to see if it is blinking.

Also, I have a 200MB data plan with AT&T.. and when I play my games on my phone at home I use wifi, so I "turn off" my mobile network icon... I really want to make sure when I do this that it is not using data... because what it is unchecked I still receive and can makes calls, sms...etc..

It doesn't make sense to me because if you unselect a mobile network icon and you receive calls, it has to be using data right? I'm also asking because I am going through data really fast, so I don't think I'm using Just my wifi..

If I were to go over my 200 MB, don't they automatically charge you an additional $15?

Any help with be great, thanks in advance!

Vetdoctor

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I'm sure Tasker can do it though you have to program Tasker yourself or find a profile someone has posted. I had some program that changed the light but don't remember what it was. The light on the Vivid is so dim compared to the Evo, I found it very little help even when it did blink differently. Search the forum for "LED" and you'll find a pile of apps.

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Ok 200 mg ain't with FBI and online games you're be surprised if you use navigator data if you use anything data and you can. Check whitch things you want to be notified for in your setting but as far a voice and SMS messeges yes you can receive them SMS is covered under your text plan no data tolls now to be sure if your phones completely blacked out either turn it off or hold down power and put it in air plane mode air plane mode kills all radios and to be sure it can't use data while the data is disconnected turn it off and try to run speedbtest or open your browser seriously pay the extra 10 get the 2 gig if all possible if you can't offord it irk what to say accept their evil greedy bastards I got unlimited data stillvso I'm good but I saw your cpo

Last edited: