Att finally pushing ics update

mrnserv

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Updated mine, downloaded fast on WiFi, all done and running ICS in about 30 minutes. No problems so far, like many things I see in new interface. Email (non Gmail) looks much cleaner and seems faster. Overall like what I have seen and used. :cool:

kurioskurion

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
working great on mine. cannot believe that ICS hit this phone so quickly. Quite honestly (due to my experience with AT&T) I wasn't holding my breath for this update until well into summer... great surprise! Now we'll compare that to when my wife's Galaxy S2 gets its update!

Splitz

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Seems ok so far. No quirks just yet. I hope battery life improves with this update. With sporadic use during the day, batter would be 40% left after 14 hours.

Screen is definitly looks sharper.

Sent from my HTC Vivid using Tapatalk

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
So far so good (had it installed about an hour now), thankful to see that they left the long press menu the same as other HTC devices instead of stripping it of everything but wallpaper like stock ICS.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know how to turn off the animations? I can't find it in the new settings.

In the settings go all the way down to the bottom and click develop option. Then click on the windows animation scale. U will see the option to turn animation off.

knighthawk321

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Took the update this afternoon over wifi. It installed without a hitch. Been bonding with it ever since. Thanks to the folder feature, I've compressed seven home pages full of icons and widgets into three. Beats Audio seems to cure the DSP problem ICS tablets like my Transformer Prime have using EQ and/or Poweramp. The equalizers work on the Vivid. So far, so good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox