I have a question. After I did the update I am now unable to just go in and access my text messages. It just keeps saying "Please wait" I sat there for like thirty minutes watching the stupid thing go around with that message above it. I have restarted my phone, removed the battery and SIM card and to no avail I am unable to access them. If more than one person messages me I am screwed b/c I cannot see my list of people who messaged me. Is anyone else having this issue or am I just special and the only one. If you have any advice I would greatly appreciate it as well.

Thanks
    03-31-2012 05:23 PM
    I have a question. After I did the update I am now unable to just go in and access my text messages. It just keeps saying "Please wait" I sat there for like thirty minutes watching the stupid thing go around with that message above it. I have restarted my phone, removed the battery and SIM card and to no avail I am unable to access them. If more than one person messages me I am screwed b/c I cannot see my list of people who messaged me. Is anyone else having this issue or am I just special and the only one. If you have any advice I would greatly appreciate it as well.

Thanks
    I have had zero problems after the update. Is your phone stock, or rooted? What messaging app are you using?
    03-31-2012 07:47 PM
    I had this issue at first too. It took 2 resets with one being a battery pull to fix the problem. Messaging now works fine after doing that.
    04-01-2012 11:33 PM
    Yes! I'm having exactly the same problem! It has been a day since I've been able to see my SMS and it's becoming a real problem. I keep rebooting, but nothing has changed! Please help!!
    04-06-2012 12:35 PM
    If rebooting/battery doesn't work either go into a store and fix/replace it or root it...

Or try a different SMS app
    04-06-2012 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD