1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Htc vivid wont turn on! Brand new! Last week?

Since I have gotten this phone it hasnt had any significant falls i.e NO INJURIES
    BUT the first time I went to take the battery out to put a sd card in the little metal things on the inside were bent? Which I had not n oticed but when I put my battery back in nothing happen once i noticed I got the one that was a bent straightened out. Took a long time but finally got the phone working.
    When I went to sleep last night all was good, phone was working as if the night before hadnt happened BUT when I woke up this morning it will not turn on! I've plugged into the computer, the wall IDK what to do HELP ME please if anyone has experienced this let me know please how you resolved the issue

Global Posts
    3,446 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 4.4.2

Default Re: Htc vivid wont turn on! Brand new! Last week?

Quote Originally Posted by chantoo41 View Post
    since i have gotten this phone it hasnt had any significant falls i.e no injuries
    but the first time i went to take the battery out to put a sd card in the little metal things on the inside were bent? Which i had not n oticed but when i put my battery back in nothing happen once i noticed i got the one that was a bent straightened out. Took a long time but finally got the phone working.
    When i went to sleep last night all was good, phone was working as if the night before hadnt happened but when i woke up this morning it will not turn on! I've plugged into the computer, the wall idk what to do help me please if anyone has experienced this let me know please how you resolved the issue
    return it, asap!
    Give yourself, to the Dark Side!

ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

Something must've fried overnight then. The Holiday RUU won't save it now...

This happened to me a while back (I didn't know the battery slides in sideways), anyway, all I did to fix this was replace the battery. It worked perfectly afterwards. Hope this isn't too late!

grunt0300 has the right idea... Take that one back and swap it out. Should have a 30 day no-cost swapout period if you got the phone from AT&T.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Android Central Forums