should i do a factory reset maybe?

xXBLACKBERRYXx5

May 18, 2012
Visit site
i got my vivid a day and a half ago and i have had a few issues here and there. one of the issues is the navigation. the voice guidance will stop.. and its not off or anything.. it just stops. also sometimes ill have issues with connectivity. and probably the biggest issue im experiencing is battery. i downloaded an app that shows current battery percentage on the homescreen... itll show me 100% then like an hr later be at 97% out of no where.. skips 98% and 99%. it does this pretty oftan as it decends down to 0%. i really notice it at around 20% it just skips down to 14%. its really annoying. any way the main question is how do i fix all this? is a factory reset a good idea?

Patton12

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I don't know about the navigation but with the battery app I would try a different app to see if it works better than the app you currently have. There are a few in the market.

xXBLACKBERRYXx5

May 18, 2012
Visit site
I don't know about the navigation but with the battery app I would try a different app to see if it works better than the app you currently have. There are a few in the market.

thanks man. most of it really just seemed to fix itself as the phone got used more. im just glad i finally got an answer. hardly any help in these forums....