tab limit reached?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KurtTX

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
No problemo...post away!! Hopefully they'll read what's been posted before then Bob's Your Uncle!! Besides, you're the one that does the most good here! :D

Kurt

KurtTX

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
I don't know much about tablets, but it appears that some Achros tablets come with the Jellybean operating system. If that's your case, I would think that what was discussed above should work the same way on the tablet as it does on a Vivid phone.

Kurt

tvshrine

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
while those screen caps look helpful they actually look nothing like my browser which may be the problem for a lot of people reading it. Yours had the word windows under the windows icon and it's on the left side, mine just has the icon and it's on the right side and invisible until you click the top of the screen. So the key is to find the "windows" icon which looks more like the top of 3 overlapping file folders, click on that and then the windows with "X"'s are visible so you can close them

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
while those screen caps look helpful they actually look nothing like my browser which may be the problem for a lot of people reading it. Yours had the word windows under the windows icon and it's on the left side, mine just has the icon and it's on the right side and invisible until you click the top of the screen. So the key is to find the "windows" icon which looks more like the top of 3 overlapping file folders, click on that and then the windows with "X"'s are visible so you can close them

Sounds like you have an AOSP phone. Kurt and I showed and discussed the HTC Vivid.

Sent from my HTC Vivid BoRKed using Android Central Forums

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
WildChild made the stock browser better, but its all the same, here are screenshots.

Step 1:View attachment 60874

Step 2: View attachment 60875

Step 3: Profit!

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums

How do I clos all tabs.

See all of the above. -_-

Sent from my HTC Vivid BoRKed using Android Central Forums

todennisk

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
1. Open a web page.

2. Push the "Settings" button at the bottom of the phone.
(A pop-up window opens.)

3. Tap " WINDOWS".

4. The web page will now shrink and an "X" will
appear at the top right of the page.

5. Sliding your finger left or right across the screen
will now show the 6 web pages (tabs) you have open.

6. "X" (close) the pages you want to eliminate.

7. Tapping a page will return it to its regular size.

Status
Not open for further replies.