Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Default Re: How is the battery life for the Vivid?

This is the battery life I expect from any phone I buy. Glad I made the trade.

Sent from a stock Atrix 2 cause there's no reason to root it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How is the battery life for the Vivid?-uploadfromtaptalk1352828967933.jpg  

ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

Quote Originally Posted by TheDutSerio View Post
    This is the battery life I expect from any phone I buy. Glad I made the trade.

Click on the graph and show us the charging pattern, awake, etc.
    Sent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.

I would love to but I have charged it since. It really surprised me though cause I put it on the charger and it never charged. Which could have something to do with it but I'm not so sure. I plugged it into a dead outlet by mistake.

ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

I would love to but I have charged it since. It really surprised me though cause I put it on the charger and it never charged. Which could have something to do with it but I'm not so sure. I plugged it into a dead outlet by mistake.

Well, that actually is nice battery life, but MOTOBLUR was too...exploitave, if that makes any sense...it took too much of people's personal information and displayed it easily... but congrats, man!

I'm not sure the charging graph on the bottom is accurate. I've been at work all day without my charger and it still says it's been charged periodically throughout.

Unless I'm reading it wrong of course.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How is the battery life for the Vivid?-uploadfromtaptalk1352958259540.jpg  

What do you mean by "displayed"? Displayed where? Public servers?

I'm not sure the charging graph on the bottom is accurate. I've been at work all day without my charger and it still says it's been charged periodically throughout.

Unless I'm reading it wrong of course.
    Look at the display...the first line Mobile Network Signal with a graph underneath it. Same for the others. Now look at Charging...what's underneath it...it's blank which would indicate no charging.

I have no explanation for Screen On and Awake, but I think the system comes "on" once in a while and trys to check on the time, find towers, etc. (my guess) and then shuts off. In general, I think the programming for this display is not all that accurate.

Kurt
    Thanked by:
    Captian4Phones likes this.

ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

Quote Originally Posted by KurtTX View Post
    Look at the display...the first line Mobile Network Signal with a graph underneath it. Same for the others. Now look at Charging...what's underneath it...it's blank which would indicate no charging.

I have no explanation for Screen On and Awake, but I think the system comes "on" once in a while and trys to check on the time, find towers, etc. (my guess) and then shuts off. In general, I think the programming for this display is not all that accurate.

Kurt
    Mobile Network Signal: Whether or not you have had at least a bar or not, gaps means no coverage.
    Wi-Fi: Self explanatory.
    Awake: When the phone does processes (i.e. App working in background, syncing, etc.)
    Charging: Self explanatory.

The chart, if stock and no battery scripts have been wiped, is actually pretty darn accurate, and what I mean about the exploit, like, it get everyone's info from Facebook, Google+, and other accounts. I didn't like how easy it was for someone to get my FLIPSIDE and be able to call anyone of my friends.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12