05-27-2013 11:40 PM
30 12
tools
    So my Htc vivid is stuck when i turn it on , it stays on htc ._. what do i do ? need Info Asap
    Have you tried any of the above?

Sent from my HTC Vivid Borked using Android Central Forums
    05-05-2013 05:31 AM
    Hi, I have the same issue with my htc vivid going to the white htc screen. I had it on wcx rom but wanted something a lil different so i went to flash holics rom on it but it had an issue with the wifi so i tried to fastboot flash the image but to no avail. o i reflashed the the wcx rom and the ics gapps but now when it reboots it stays stuck on white screen. i wiped all data and reflashed many times but still nothing. then i tried to flash the stock RUU but it tries to load then gives an error message about error on signature. now i am at wits end and asking for help. I haven't flashed a rom on this phone in a long time so i am rusty. did i miss something?
    05-26-2013 11:13 PM
    Hi, I have the same issue with my htc vivid going to the white htc screen. I had it on wcx rom but wanted something a lil different so i went to flash holics rom on it but it had an issue with the wifi so i tried to fastboot flash the image but to no avail. o i reflashed the the wcx rom and the ics gapps but now when it reboots it stays stuck on white screen. i wiped all data and reflashed many times but still nothing. then i tried to flash the stock RUU but it tries to load then gives an error message about error on signature. now i am at wits end and asking for help. I haven't flashed a rom on this phone in a long time so i am rusty. did i miss something?
    On WCX ROM, you don't need to flash Gapps. And you flashed the "boot.img" before and after you flashed the HOLLICS ROM?
    As for running/executing the RUU, your bootloader must be locked and you must be S-ON for it to work.

Sent from my HTC Vivid BoRKed using Android Central Forums
    05-27-2013 08:36 AM
    Hello All,
    I have a similar issue as on this thread and after thorough investigation and countless nights looking for a solution i finally broke down enough to ask for help. I have an issue with my rooted HTC Vivid not able to load my original custom wcx rom back on, i was bored of it so i tried flashing holics rom on it but the wifi did not work so i tried to reflash wcx back and now i am stuck between bootloader and HTC white screen loop. Now it has the issue of "HBOOT, Main Version is older! Update Fail! I have relentlessly searched for a compatible boot.img but to no avail. I am at my witts end, i did this customization about a year and a half ago so i am a lil rusty. Please help!!!!
    05-27-2013 09:30 AM
    Did you just ignore me? I asked you some questions, hoping for a response. I'm trying to help you with your issue, but you won't work with me, pal.

Sent from my HTC Vivid BoRKed using Android Central Forums
    05-27-2013 11:40 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD