Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

Default Re: My HTC Stuck on White Screen

Quote Originally Posted by jesus144 View Post
    So my Htc vivid is stuck when i turn it on , it stays on htc ._. what do i do ? need Info Asap
    Have you tried any of the above?

Sent from my HTC Vivid Borked using Android Central Forums
    Sent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.

Hi, I have the same issue with my htc vivid going to the white htc screen. I had it on wcx rom but wanted something a lil different so i went to flash holics rom on it but it had an issue with the wifi so i tried to fastboot flash the image but to no avail. o i reflashed the the wcx rom and the ics gapps but now when it reboots it stays stuck on white screen. i wiped all data and reflashed many times but still nothing. then i tried to flash the stock RUU but it tries to load then gives an error message about error on signature. now i am at wits end and asking for help. I haven't flashed a rom on this phone in a long time so i am rusty. did i miss something?

ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Delcastillo View Post
    Hi, I have the same issue with my htc vivid going to the white htc screen. I had it on wcx rom but wanted something a lil different so i went to flash holics rom on it but it had an issue with the wifi so i tried to fastboot flash the image but to no avail. o i reflashed the the wcx rom and the ics gapps but now when it reboots it stays stuck on white screen. i wiped all data and reflashed many times but still nothing. then i tried to flash the stock RUU but it tries to load then gives an error message about error on signature. now i am at wits end and asking for help. I haven't flashed a rom on this phone in a long time so i am rusty. did i miss something?
    On WCX ROM, you don't need to flash Gapps. And you flashed the "boot.img" before and after you flashed the HOLLICS ROM?
    As for running/executing the RUU, your bootloader must be locked and you must be S-ON for it to work.

Sent from my HTC Vivid BoRKed using Android Central Forums

Hello All,
    I have a similar issue as on this thread and after thorough investigation and countless nights looking for a solution i finally broke down enough to ask for help. I have an issue with my rooted HTC Vivid not able to load my original custom wcx rom back on, i was bored of it so i tried flashing holics rom on it but the wifi did not work so i tried to reflash wcx back and now i am stuck between bootloader and HTC white screen loop. Now it has the issue of "HBOOT, Main Version is older! Update Fail! I have relentlessly searched for a compatible boot.img but to no avail. I am at my witts end, i did this customization about a year and a half ago so i am a lil rusty. Please help!!!!

ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

Did you just ignore me? I asked you some questions, hoping for a response. I'm trying to help you with your issue, but you won't work with me, pal.

Sent from my HTC Vivid BoRKed using Android Central Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12