05-25-2013 10:41 AM
33 12
tools
    I have been trying to root my vivid for weeks now i can do a jilreak but this is alot dif can anyone vive me a link

to recovery and root
    10-06-2012 11:21 PM
    How do you root it?

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Android Central Forums
    10-15-2012 07:51 PM
    I have tried a million times to do the power and volume down and it does nothing on my HTC Vivid ?????? what am I doing wrong? I just want to root my phone
    01-04-2013 02:50 AM
    Have tried a million times to open my HTC Vivid with the volume down power button and nothing, what am I doing wrong?
    01-04-2013 02:56 AM
    Have tried a million times to open my HTC Vivid with the volume down power button and nothing, what am I doing wrong?
    Boot up your phone normally. Go into Settings>Power>Uncheck "Fast boot". Now, try it.

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums
    01-04-2013 03:59 PM
    i have a HTC VIVID ive been all over the net tryin to unlock the bootloader as well as everything else ie sim lock and root but every tool kit i download then try ends up taken me to htcdev well i try and reg or set up account i get the email then i try to sign in it says that the info i entered is not correct please help me out thx oh i allmost forgot i dont want to use htcdev what else is out there i can try thx
    05-10-2013 05:24 AM
    i have a HTC VIVID ive been all over the net tryin to unlock the bootloader as well as everything else ie sim lock and root but every tool kit i download then try ends up taken me to htcdev well i try and reg or set up account i get the email then i try to sign in it says that the info i entered is not correct please help me out thx oh i allmost forgot i dont want to use htcdev what else is out there i can try thx
    There is nothing else. Since HTC released an OFFICIAL unlock method, there was never a need for devs to make an experimental one. You HAVE TO USE HTCDEV or else you don't get the official unlock code for your phone.

Make a fake account, with an easy password and just use it just for that. Follow HTCDev instructions. Get Unlock_code.bin. Flash Unlock_code.bin. Profit.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums
    05-15-2013 06:21 PM
    Can u tell me how I can get my android D2 tablet root
    05-25-2013 10:41 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD