Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Default Re: Rooting

I have been trying to root my vivid for weeks now i can do a jilreak but this is alot dif can anyone vive me a link

to recovery and root

How do you root it?

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Android Central Forums

I have tried a million times to do the power and volume down and it does nothing on my HTC Vivid ?????? what am I doing wrong? I just want to root my phone

Have tried a million times to open my HTC Vivid with the volume down power button and nothing, what am I doing wrong?

ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie333 View Post
    Have tried a million times to open my HTC Vivid with the volume down power button and nothing, what am I doing wrong?
    Boot up your phone normally. Go into Settings>Power>Uncheck "Fast boot". Now, try it.

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums
    Sent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.

Angry Re: Rooting

i have a HTC VIVID ive been all over the net tryin to unlock the bootloader as well as everything else ie sim lock and root but every tool kit i download then try ends up taken me to htcdev well i try and reg or set up account i get the email then i try to sign in it says that the info i entered is not correct please help me out thx oh i allmost forgot i dont want to use htcdev what else is out there i can try thx

ROM
    BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Beebe View Post
    i have a HTC VIVID ive been all over the net tryin to unlock the bootloader as well as everything else ie sim lock and root but every tool kit i download then try ends up taken me to htcdev well i try and reg or set up account i get the email then i try to sign in it says that the info i entered is not correct please help me out thx oh i allmost forgot i dont want to use htcdev what else is out there i can try thx
    There is nothing else. Since HTC released an OFFICIAL unlock method, there was never a need for devs to make an experimental one. You HAVE TO USE HTCDEV or else you don't get the official unlock code for your phone.

Make a fake account, with an easy password and just use it just for that. Follow HTCDev instructions. Get Unlock_code.bin. Flash Unlock_code.bin. Profit.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums
    Sent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.

Can u tell me how I can get my android D2 tablet root
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12