I've been thinking about trying a launcher like Apex, just for the fun of it and to tinker. I've put a lot of work into how my screens are set up though and don't want to risk messing them up. Can I easily switch between stock and a third party launcher like I switch skins?
Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Android Central Forums
- 09-10-2012, 10:23 PM #2
- 8 Posts
When you use a home replacent your old home screens stay intact. There's not a way I know to copy them to the launcher though you would have to set them back up for the new one but if you didn't like the launcher everything would be just as you left it.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Android Central Forums
- 09-11-2012, 08:59 PM #5
- 09-21-2012, 07:28 PM #6
- By gmatt in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2013, 01:47 PM
- By jlgraham in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 12Last Post: 02-12-2010, 02:25 AM
- By mich1248 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 14Last Post: 01-14-2010, 06:35 PM
- By Brett in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2009, 03:35 PM
- By matrix2004 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2009, 11:14 PM