Google Play TV & Movies Problem
I just bought an SD episode of Adventure Time on Google Play TV shows, and now it's saying that playback is not supported on this device. It was working before on Gingerbread. What could be the problem?
Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Android Central ForumsYo Truxton, DROP IT HARD!
- 10-05-2012, 07:28 AM #4
- 10-05-2012, 01:10 PM #5
- 112 Posts
Re: Google Play TV & Movies Problem
I especially liked this one:
" Reviewed by simon 12 hours ago
If i see "There was a problem while playing " error again I am going to have an anuerism. Seriously google, if this program had nuts I would double fist punch them. This program is so unreliable that I actually posted a review, something I have never been angered to the point of doing by any product I have ever used. If I actually pay for a movie, I expect it to play when I push the icon that says play, not for it to tell me there is a problem, its not a democracy that requires a vote, its a play button in a program that is supposed to play movies. FIX IT PLEASE!!!"
Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Android Central Forums
- By BlackHawkA4 in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 02-13-2014, 02:41 PM
- By music_man185 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 11-10-2013, 05:39 PM
- By Cris-C in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 17Last Post: 11-21-2012, 08:33 PM
- By jrmoore10 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 16Last Post: 07-01-2012, 02:35 AM
- By vicw926a4 in forum Google TVReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2011, 03:55 PM