vivid froze on white htc screen

lowiepowie

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Hey, I'm just doing everything I can to help those who use their phones for phones to those who mod their phones out like crazy. You ever have anymore questions or just want some more info about your HTC Vivid, please, feel free to PM me. And to everyone, PM me with questions, I would love to help. I love this forum. :)

hey do you have a file driver that works for windows 8?

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
hey do you have a file driver that works for windows 8?

Actually, no. And it is upsetting as well, for some PC's that I'm forced to be around use Windows 8, and no Vivid support. Thankfully, my devices connect to my XP and 7 desktops and laptops. <3

Anyways, sorry, I don't. I've tried looking for a compatible one, but to no avail. It has been a few months since I did, so I'll look again when I have free time.

Sent from my HTC Vivid BoRKed using Android Central Forums

Joshua Kaplan

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I know this thread is old but I'm having the same trouble with my phone. Unfortunately the program through dropbox is not compatible with Windows 8. Any suggestions?

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I know this thread is old but I'm having the same trouble with my phone. Unfortunately the program through dropbox is not compatible with Windows 8. Any suggestions?

1) Look for HTC Sync or something that works with Windows 8.

Or my favorite option...

2) Install Windows 7.

Or, if you know how to...

3) Virtual Machine, run Windows XP or Windows 7.

bpadron

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
i did as you told and after im trying to do a factory reset but it starts then a picture of a phone and a RED TRIANGLE comes up and stays there . Any Suggestions?

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
i did as you told and after im trying to do a factory reset but it starts then a picture of a phone and a RED TRIANGLE comes up and stays there . Any Suggestions?

Volume Up + Power not working?

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Why do I keep getting a "needs repair" when I open up the HTC drive ? I have clicked repair it several times and still nothing.

The drivers is not a program to use, you just install them, and done. All it does is put the HTC drivers in the appropriate Windows folder.

mamarich

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
i followed the instructions but after running the link, nothing happens. its still frozen. Also when i get to the fastboot, and pressed the power button, the i didnt get "fast usb" as u stated, but i went ahead to run the drivers anyway. nothing happens, still frozen.

Last edited:

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
The "FASTBOOT USB" in red means that the PC and the phone are connected together successfully, and your phone is now ready for command(s).

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac