- 2 Posts
Can't send text messages
I just recieved a replacement Vivid. Imported my contacts. Now I can't send text message because the phone has added a parenthesis to every phone number. Works if I manually input the phone number, but can't pull contact from People. How can I get rid of the extra parenthesis when texting? Reviewing all numbers in People list are OK, no double parenthesis. Seems to be only related to conversion for texting. HTC customer support has no clue!
- 10-03-2012, 07:34 PM #2
- 10-05-2012, 08:49 PM #4
- 1,422 Posts
- BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock
Re: Can't send text messages
The RUU is usually a great "last resort" for issues with their phones. When I first started modding HTC phones, I semibricked my Vivid twice. The RUU saved me both times.Sent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.
- By jorgelp80 in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2012, 04:35 PM
- By sushiglobster in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2011, 04:18 PM
- By PFCLand in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2011, 11:38 PM
- By thomascj in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2010, 12:57 PM
- By Fat Fingers in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 02-23-2010, 06:27 PM