- 10-19-2012, 11:11 AM #51
- 10-19-2012, 12:51 PM #52
- 10-19-2012, 01:09 PM #53
- 10-19-2012, 01:32 PM #54
- 10-19-2012, 06:07 PM #55
- 4 Posts
I received & completed the OTA update last night. I noticed that my bluetooth connection on the Vivid connects & dis-connects or does not connect at all, with my car. Never had that issue prior to the update. In addition, when my phone is connected via bluetooth in my car, the contacts are not all fully downloaded for hands-free calling. Never had that issue either prior to the update!
- 10-19-2012, 09:43 PM #56
- 10-21-2012, 06:02 PM #57
Since updating there have been a couple of instances where I get notification that the correct time couldn't be set. I'm assuming this is a system notification and not from a particular app or something. Meanwhile the correct time displays anyway, so I just ignore this. But I would still like to know what this is about. Anyone else seeing this?
- 10-21-2012, 06:57 PM #58
- 10-23-2012, 10:13 PM #59
- 1,371 Posts
- WCX/1.5 GHz Illuminati x1
All I have to say on the matter to the ones who bricked their phone updating while rooted, your ignorance killed it. As for these weird Bluetooth instances, as with all HTC OTA small updates, there is always a small bug, so I never update unless it's a whole OS update. And for whoever was talking about the Google Play store not updating, just open it, press MENU, Settings, and there should be a button for "Check for Downloads". And if not, just Google the newest update and download the .apk. Anyone else need help?From HTC Vivid WCX using Android Forums.
- By varunbhalla in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2009, 04:24 AM
- By murali.lancer in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2009, 06:37 AM
- By ethrbunny in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2009, 09:01 PM
- By Casey Chan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 09-01-2009, 04:56 PM
- By aki in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2009, 06:26 PM