Update?

daddy69

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
I just received an update too my vivid through at&t but I'm not sure what it updated. I'm still running ice cream sandwhich, that I've had since I bought the phone. I still have sense 3.6. What was the update?

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Android Central Forums

webgrunt

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
This is the only thread I could find that even mentioned it.

I'm actually worried about this update now, My wifi has turned off 3 times by itself after this update and it has NEVER done that before.

rae2u_112

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
I received the update as well...but can't find any info on it. I found a thread started on the at&t forums...but no responses yet.

Sent from HTC Vivid using TapaTalk

crazy runner

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Do you need wifi? I click on the continue update on a wifi network and tried it on the mobile network. Nothing seems to happen. Also I can't find any kind of info about this update.

rcalderaro

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Supposedly it's a firmware update from AT&T and HTC.

AT&T - Update the Firmware for the HTC Vivid (PH39100)

Update the Firmware for the HTC Vivid (PH39100)

Beginning on October 9, 2012, AT&T and HTC have released an additional software update for the HTC Vivid that will be available via firmware over-the-air (FOTA). This 13MB software package updates the firmware version to 3.26.502.56_R23 and improves sensor performance.

NOTE: Customers must have a data SOC in order to obtain any FOTA updates. Customers who have a data opt-out SOC are not able to receive FOTA updates.

I installed this update this morning when I got the message on my phone (or so I thought), but I just checked and still have the same firmware version (3.26.502.56710RD) that I had with the
ICS update. I checked, and it says my software is up to date. I just rebooted my phone, and it didn't change. Has the firmware version changed for anyone?

bruce7373

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
All I know is that, under the Software tab in Settings, it says "Continue update," but when I click on it nothing happens.

rae2u_112

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
Supposedly it's a firmware update from AT&T and HTC.

AT&T - Update the Firmware for the HTC Vivid (PH39100)

I have this same firmware version as well...and there do not seem to be any changes.

I installed this update this morning when I got the message on my phone (or so I thought), but I just checked and still have the same firmware version (3.26.502.56710RD) that I had with the
ICS update. I checked, and it says my software is up to date. I just rebooted my phone, and it didn't change. Has the firmware version changed for anyone?

Splitz

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I don't see much of a difference so far, but it will probably take me awhile to notice it anyway.

Why can't they release a battery improvement update?!? Oh well.

Love my phone anyway.

Sent from my HTC Vivid using Tapatalk 2

crazy runner

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Will its not letting me update. I click on the continue update and nothing happens, on both wifi and mobile network

apoc53

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Yay, another botched update from AT&T & HTC! I'm also stuck on Continue Update, and after the ICS upgrade, I'm more than happy to let it STAY like this.

brichard1956

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Yep, same here. got update notice and it is stuck on "continue update"...Typical. Have restarted, removed battery, nothing helps. going to leave it there until I get rid of this phone and get a real one!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers