I Keep getting same emails over and over
Hey guys something strange keeps happening on my Vivid. I keep getting old emails back on my phone and I'm sure its wasting my data every month. It's strange I will have no emails and then next time I check I have 999+ emails and they're all old! How do I get rid of this so I'm not getting charged over and over again. I couldn't figure out what setting to change.
- 10-25-2012, 05:24 PM #2
- 10-31-2012, 07:09 PM #3
- 10-31-2012, 07:27 PM #4
- 1,434 Posts
- BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock
Re: I Keep getting same emails over and over
Had the same issue. The HTC Vivid will only download the maximum amount of emails set in the Mail app. So for example, if I remember correctly, default settings are 100 messages only (Meaning there can only be 100 emails in the inbox at any given time, excluding Sent, Outbox, Drafts, etc.), you would have to change it to all like I did. But it's best to do this in WiFi to conserve data. Every single email contained under your account will flood in, and all you have to do is delete it in the app and it will get deleted in your inbox on the PC, for example.Sent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.
- By Fabian43 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 18Last Post: 11-20-2013, 08:04 AM
- By outdors21 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 6Last Post: 11-26-2011, 09:32 PM
- By crewxp in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2011, 09:32 AM
- By rgm228 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2011, 04:47 PM
- By BoNg420 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 12-22-2009, 05:01 PM