- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
soft key problems.
This morning my soft keys started acting up.. I took battery out and reset phone. They are lit up normal, it takes me nonstop pushing them for them to do their jobs. At times the home key will work with one touch. Once pressed, the buttons sometimes try to click the things above it. never had this problem before. Does anyone know what it could be?
- 11-03-2012, 06:11 PM #2
- 11-03-2012, 06:40 PM #4
- 05-01-2014, 12:52 PM #5
- By aznmode in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2010, 02:16 PM
- By eazid in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 17Last Post: 05-20-2010, 12:29 AM
- By Fahrenheit in forum Android AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-14-2010, 04:00 PM
- By guigui357 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2010, 12:19 PM
- By Bravozero in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2010, 01:25 AM