Vivid getting Jellybean?

apoc53

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Dear God, NO! Not after how broken ICS made this poor phone.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Android Central Forums

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
If it would receive 4.1.1 OTA, it would be best to be modded. ICS didn't break the Vivid in my opinion, I don't see what issues people have with theirs, because mine worked perfectly, sans bloatware.

iN8ter

Banned
Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Glad I got rid of mine and got the skyrocket instead. That's pretty bad, as this phone can easily handle it, and ics did introduce some potentially show stopping bugs.

Sent from my AT&T Skyrocket using Tapatalk 2.

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Glad I got rid of mine and got the skyrocket instead. That's pretty bad, as this phone can easily handle it, and ics did introduce some potentially show stopping bugs.

Sent from my AT&T Skyrocket using Tapatalk 2.

The Skyrocket was my next choice of phone, the only things that stopped me was getting this phone first and I didn't like the look of the TouchWiz. But I hear It's easy to mod and develop on, so congrats! :D

Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums

cyberwulf1197

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
The Vivid is more than capable of running Jellybean, and as yet I have not been able to verify anything about it either coming or not to the handset. I really hope it does!

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site

Even if HTC didn't say anything yet, put the pieces together: The HTC One series is where they are focused now. No longer is the Vivid and Inspire 4G matter too much anymore.

thornesone

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Well I loved my Vivid, but I was able to upgrade to the Sammy Galaxy S3 (which has Jellybean!). The S3 Rocks! Good luck to all the Vivid people!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Well I loved my Vivid, but I've was able to upgrade to the Sammy Galaxy S3 (which has Jellybean!). The S3 Rocks! Good luck to all the Vivid people!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

I think I will buy an S III just to develop on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox