- 1,434 Posts
- BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock
I've seen the short lived light.
Okay, so I finally received another Vivid, and within an hour, it was rooted, custom ROM, custom recovery, unlocked bootloader, etc. Now, the main reason for making this was because I have finally noticed the horrid battery life of the Vivid. I mean, then again, I got used to the long battery on my ASUS Transformer TF300t, where I could literally use it constantly and the battery would last at least 9 hours. Now, I'm gonna upload 2 screenshots, and I'll explain why. Look at the first one: it shows that the screen is the main cause of battery life. Now, look at the graph: it shows the WiFi was on all night, but the screen wasn't and yet, the battery drops like crazy. I have an extended battery laying around, but I have this Otterbox case that I don't wanna take off. Decisions, decisions.
Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums
- 11-29-2012, 09:00 PM #2
- 377 Posts
Re: I've seen the short lived light.
Guess it depends on what you're used to...the vivid blows away the battery of my last phone, the Aria. Except on LTE...then it sucks down juice hungrily, to the point that I'm glad I'm not in an LTE area often...
Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Android Central Forums
- By CanuckleDroid in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2012, 06:02 PM
- By swebb in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 25Last Post: 12-10-2010, 04:29 AM
- By Ksquare in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 7Last Post: 08-11-2010, 06:34 PM
- By lovesandroiders in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2010, 03:33 PM
- By Sooks in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 17Last Post: 01-17-2010, 09:55 AM