SMS Window Full Screen
I'm using ICS 4.0.3 and HTC Sense 3.6.
Somehow I have managed to change the SMS reply window to full screen. It also puts the auto complete across the top blocking out the first line of the text. Second, I actually have to hit the hide keyboard button to take me back to the view conversation window with the send and attach button. By default, you have your text conversation up top with the reply box and keyboard below. Somehow mine got screwed up and went into this full screen mode and I would greatly appreciated if anyone could tell me how to return back to the default view. I have attached an image showing what my reply to text window looks like. Thanks in advance!
- 12-04-2012, 12:14 AM #2
Re: SMS Window Full Screen
I also noticed that when I'm in landscape mode, it shows the send and attachment buttons. It seems as if the views have flipped. I've re calibrated the G sensor but the issue still exists. I found one post on the internet with someone having an incredible S with the same issue but never got any replies on how to resolve it.
- 12-04-2012, 09:09 PM #5
Sent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.
- 1,434 Posts
- BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock
- By ThinkingDroid in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2010, 11:02 PM
- By alister in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 06-06-2010, 04:32 PM
- By mskaplan in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2010, 07:28 AM
- By tmunch250 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2010, 12:16 AM
- By TheReclinerJockey in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2010, 02:09 AM