- 1,370 Posts
- WCX/1.5 GHz Illuminati x1
Haha, I have successfully replaced my own HTC Vivid's LED lights! I had an old Vivid around (my old one that broke... ) and I noticed that my bottom light on this new Vivid had went out. So, after some thinking and referencing back to the other Vivid I tore down, I swapped LED parts, and voila, it works! Anyone else have a success story with technology repair, any phone or tablet? O
If this is in the wrong forum, feel free to move it accordingly. I made it here because I repaired a Vivid, and wanted to know if anyone else repaired their Vivid or another Android.
Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central ForumsFrom HTC Vivid WCX using Android Forums.
- 12-08-2012, 10:20 PM #2
- 112 Posts
Re: Successful Repair(s).
I don't think this forum has mods - they're very passive if it does, anyway. I've never worked on a phone, but I've torn down a few laptops in my day. Who cares, right? Compared to a smartphone, a laptop is like a desktop.
Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Android Central Forums
- 12-17-2012, 12:00 AM #4
- 15 Posts
- By harry#AC in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 25Last Post: 01-05-2013, 10:06 PM
- By jackprw1 in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 12Last Post: 07-15-2011, 10:31 AM
- By REC0GN1ZE in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 08-03-2010, 09:44 AM
- By Ryan32 in forum Google Nexus One Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 04-23-2010, 03:25 PM
- By weihl165 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2009, 08:23 AM