- 1 Posts
HTC Vivid troubles.... HELP!!
My HTC Vivid worked fine this morning.... when i plugged it into the car charger the phone shut down and will not come back on. When i press the power button the phone vibrates and the white screen with HTC is displayed and it stays like this until i remove the battery or let the battery die. Is there a fix to this at home or does it need to be sent in for repair?
- 01-08-2013, 01:49 AM #2
Sent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.
- 1,422 Posts
- BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock
- By Batt1eRatt1e in forum HTC VividReplies: 4Last Post: 02-06-2013, 12:38 PM
- By tidefreak12 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-27-2012, 04:00 PM
- By indiane in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2012, 07:25 AM
- By 1amp in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2012, 02:38 PM
- By anthonyjc23 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-18-2012, 06:56 PM