- 1 Posts
htc vivid alarm not going off
My HTC vivid alarm will go off most of of the time but not go off on others. When my alarm doesn't go off I will see a message the next day telling me that my alarm was supposed to go off with the time of my alarm set and the name of the alarm. Also it has a dismiss button and a snooze button that is unable to be pressed. I would like to know how to fix this because I have been late for college classes and missed some.
- 01-23-2013, 05:04 PM #2
- 210 Posts
Re: htc vivid alarm not going off
I've only used my alarm function a couple of times...seems to have worked find. Be sure and check AM/PM, day of week, what sound you have set for the alarm and also check if the vibrate box is unchecked. Beyond that, I can't imagine why it wouldn't work.
- 01-23-2013, 06:40 PM #3
- By Pooq45 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 12Last Post: 04-18-2014, 04:10 AM
- By nickf126 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 16Last Post: 09-29-2011, 06:03 PM
- By diver6090 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 07-11-2011, 01:53 PM
- By EvolutionGSR in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 34Last Post: 06-30-2011, 04:41 PM
- By in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-1969, 07:00 PM