Change photo destination folder?
My photos save to my Micro SD card, in the folder DCIM/100MEDIA. But half the time, the photo isn't there when I go onto my computer to find it. I'm wondering if there's a way, besides pulling the Micro SD card, to send the photos to my phone's memory. (I'm also wondering why the photos aren't showing up in the 100MEDIA folder.)
- 01-23-2013, 02:28 PM #2
- 1,436 Posts
- BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock
Re: Change photo destination folder?
First off, the Vivid has two different storages, so the photos are on the microSD/microSDHC card, while you might be looking through the phone's internal storage. The folder "ext_sd" is your phone's way of accessing the external memory.
As for the pictures not appearing, the destination may have been switched.
Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central ForumsSent from my HTC One m7 Xposed, deodexed, Gorsha Edition.
- By map246 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 14Last Post: 01-10-2013, 01:26 PM
- By epimeth in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2011, 12:06 AM
- By DFroelich in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2011, 09:38 PM
- By jpr196 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 8Last Post: 08-30-2010, 12:05 PM
- By SpartanDroid in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2010, 12:16 AM