Change photo destination folder?
My photos save to my Micro SD card, in the folder DCIM/100MEDIA. But half the time, the photo isn't there when I go onto my computer to find it. I'm wondering if there's a way, besides pulling the Micro SD card, to send the photos to my phone's memory. (I'm also wondering why the photos aren't showing up in the 100MEDIA folder.)
- 01-23-2013, 03:28 PM #2
- 1,434 Posts
- BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock
Re: Change photo destination folder?
First off, the Vivid has two different storages, so the photos are on the microSD/microSDHC card, while you might be looking through the phone's internal storage. The folder "ext_sd" is your phone's way of accessing the external memory.
As for the pictures not appearing, the destination may have been switched.
Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums
- By map246 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 14Last Post: 01-10-2013, 02:26 PM
- By epimeth in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2011, 01:06 AM
- By DFroelich in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2011, 10:38 PM
- By jpr196 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 8Last Post: 08-30-2010, 01:05 PM
- By SpartanDroid in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2010, 01:16 AM