So my Vivid won't turn on past a lit black screen, and it is likely officially bricked. Another one from AT&T is already on the way. Until then, it's back to my old Palm Pre Plus.
Anyway, I sure don't want to lose the contents of the phone. (Music, documents, photos, etc.) When I plug it into a computer, it tells me it found new hardware, "QHSUSB_DLOAD," and needs a driver for it. Windows could not find a driver online. Is there any way, via this QHSUSB or something else, to access my phone's internal storage?
- 02-12-2013, 05:11 PM #2
- 02-12-2013, 11:17 PM #4
- 02-14-2013, 12:06 AM #6
- 02-14-2013, 01:22 PM #8
Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums
- By Foxman in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 04-01-2010, 01:43 AM
- By anon(5021) in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 03-29-2010, 10:22 PM
- By abocornwall in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 51Last Post: 03-12-2010, 07:02 PM
- By sfox in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 12-18-2009, 01:22 PM
- By alex1080p#AC in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2009, 06:08 PM