- 1 Posts
Downgrade from ICS to shipped os
So Im pretty sure I got the shipped RUU but every time I attempt to load it on my phone it stops it saying it is the incorrect file to use.
Face it, ICS sucks and the shipped version of android was way better.
Anyway can anyone point me in the right direction so I can get rid of ICS and back to something more user friendly? A guide, tut, even a different file of the shipped RUU? Im struggling here guys. Thanks
- 04-22-2013, 12:42 AM #2
- 1,434 Posts
- BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock
Re: Downgrade from ICS to shipped os
You asking for Gingerbread? You can not downgrade using an RUU, so the only way to go down is to mod the phone, flash a Gingerbread ROM and enjoy.
Or be like several of us who enjoy the ICS from HOLLICS or from WCX.
Sent from my HTC Vivid WCX using Android Central Forums
- By Elaine98 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 17Last Post: 05-18-2013, 09:33 PM
- By Sentrinal in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 3Last Post: 03-19-2013, 11:58 AM
- By alog122 in forum LG Viper 4G LTEReplies: 3Last Post: 11-23-2012, 09:01 AM
- By Bootsand in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 01-12-2012, 08:27 PM
- By Zadias in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 27Last Post: 07-12-2011, 05:21 AM