- 2 Posts
Htc Vivid Battery Issue
Hi all I have recently bought a htc vivid phone its awsome in features but the battery is just horrible can you suggest any options. I have done minor changes such as changed the brightness and active sync etc. Should i root the phone or buy a extended battery!!!
- 10-21-2013, 07:02 AM #2
- 10-22-2013, 01:47 PM #3
- 10-22-2013, 06:22 PM #4
- 10-23-2013, 03:41 AM #5
- 10-23-2013, 06:51 AM #6
Re: Htc Vivid Battery Issue
Comparing the two usage screens, it would seem that your Screen On time is chewing up power...you'll need to find ways to keep that off. I don't use my phone as a radio...presumably that's the 3G radio you're talking about...maybe that has a screen function that doesn't turn off. I noticed you have you a number of icons along the top row...I don't have anything. Not knowing what those represent, maybe something there is draining power. You could try eliminating them one at a time to see if you find one that makes a difference. Dunno...
I'm not on my phone very much...I'm not constantly looking at the phone for the time (I wear a watch). When I do turn the phone on for something, I put it back to sleep immediately rather than let it time out per my settings (45 seconds?). Beyond that, my phone is pretty much stock.
- By dpscott in forum HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 10-30-2013, 04:49 PM
- By keifusrahn in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2013, 05:30 PM
- By Alex Dobie in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 5Last Post: 10-22-2013, 01:17 AM
- By just.garet in forum Sony Xperia Z1Replies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2013, 08:19 AM
- By Alisa Brown in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2013, 07:08 AM