- 1 Posts
Touch light buttons at the bottom won't turn off!
My phone's touch button lights at the bottom won't turn off when the screen goes off or when phone is turned off. I went out last night and it may have gotten some water on it on that area. I have removed the battery and when I turn the phone on the lights come on and stay on. Right now the search button is a little brighter than the others. Is there any reset method or anything I can do?
Last edited by luzwiz; 11-01-2013 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Extra info was deleted that was not needed
- 11-04-2013, 07:43 PM #2
- 1,373 Posts
- WCX/1.5 GHz Illuminati x1
Re: Touch light buttons at the bottom won't turn off!
Are you rooted? If so, this would make it easier for you to test to see if maybe an app could turn off those buttons. Usually, water damage causes the lights to stay off or to short out, I haven't heard of lights glowing brighter...but I did face a similar problem back when I had the Motorola Flipside and it got submerged in water. It's possibly a way to show your carrier that it has water damage...hmm......From HTC Vivid WCX using Android Forums.
- By AshtonVibe in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2013, 12:48 PM
- By CompMan2012 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 11-04-2013, 05:09 PM
- By neymar32 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 16Last Post: 11-01-2013, 03:02 PM
- By mattatwar1 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2013, 05:17 PM
- By mattatwar1 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2013, 05:12 PM