HTC Vivid: need help with cm bootloop

DCBamBam

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I recently rooted my phone n now trying to flash cm10 nightly on to it (HTC vivid) n now it only booting up to the cyanogenMod screen n its spinning circle, which it stay there. I wipe, n factory rest the phone before flashing my ROM, using TWRP. I check storage n my phones internal storage is completely wiped so, I AM NOW SCREWED..........

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

redtrinstar

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Re: need help with cm bootloop

help me cause i am on the screen and no buttons or the screen works it just keeps vibrating if i touch the buttoms im using cm11-Albinoman2013 and it does not let me go past setu up screen, i am totall stuck please help and yes i wiped my cache and dalvik cache ... i need my phone

Last edited:

redtrinstar

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site

help please my screen is unresponsive and i am fully unable to go past set up screen, the buttons just vibrate and power makes it boot again to same screen please help

redtrinstar

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site

help i found why it froze to be the sim card but now the goomanager where i got the rom from is crashing everytime i try to download 10.2albinoman2013 can someone post a link for mw to download it on my pc and place it on my sd card as thats the only way i will be able to flash the phone right now

DCBamBam

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site

Google on ur laptop or somewhere cm11-2014015-Albinoman-holiday.zip n u should get a xda page where Albinoman has put his most recent update to cm11 as well u will need the gapps he also put them on that webpage.

DCBamBam

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site

I was stuck like u are u want me to give u steps to flashing a new ROM?

And this is the link to the webpage for cm11 n where u can find the gapps also:

(under DOWNLOAD box)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2524934

I advise u to download it to ur computer first n then transfer it over to ur phone. I was having a problem with transferring the cm11.zip back n forth

redtrinstar

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site

well operation got me back up and running with stock but most importantly he got my data to start working and i am not going to take the chance of the radio giving up the ghost on me again, thanks for the support though i really appreciate it

redtrinstar

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site

DCBamBam can you post a link for the gapps for this rom i can post in that developer section since i haven't made 10 posts yet, i want to dig into this rom and see how it works and make my own

DCBamBam

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
U know it's so funny u said that because I was thinking it. But hey u helped me wen I came to problems so I'm trying to return the favor by helping u wen there are a lot of ppm like me who come to problems. I figured there is only one of you, so I want to help out, making two of you lololol kind of like a SIDEKICK LOLOLOL jp.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie