1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default htc vivid data problems

So my data on this phone does not work correctly. It will work for about a day or 2, and then I have to reboot it for it to work again. But everything I reboot it, it takes a very long time to boot because it freezes for about 5 minutes, and then it displays an android is upgrading screen that has to re-optimize all my apps. I don't know what is wrong. Any help would be great.

Default Re: htc vivid data problems

Quote Originally Posted by redstern View Post
    So my data on this phone does not work correctly. It will work for about a day or 2, and then I have to reboot it for it to work again. But everything I reboot it, it takes a very long time to boot because it freezes for about 5 minutes, and then it displays an android is upgrading screen that has to re-optimize all my apps. I don't know what is wrong. Any help would be great.
    if your running ice cream sandwich it will do that after a reboot but not supposed to freeze for 5 mind sounds as though your stock rom(assuming) is having issues, , back your data up using google contacts etc and move all your other info to your mem card and run the RUU from HTC Vivid wont power on (Just get Hboot screen) ( its the post from operationA7x ) and that should solve it, all you have to do then is open up your google and restore your contacts and all your other apps will load as normal as they should be synced with your google account