- 3 Posts
so lost and in need of help....
so I went thru and unlocked bootloader and then I flashed twrp and have superuser installed now my question is is how do I upgrade my operating system im stuck on 4.0.3 and would love to have the most compatible/user friendly operating system so any suggestions would be awesome and possibly a guide of how to install the new system on the phone. I am a rooting noob. from what I have seen jellybean 4.1.3 looks to be doing the best until kitkat is available so any help would be much appreciated. I had previously followed the guide here --> HTC Vivid 4.0.3 root help
and had the wcx imp installed but couldn't get anywhere there also so if anyone can help explain how to upgrade it I would be forever in your debt.
- 03-17-2014, 05:51 AM #2Current Devices : Motorola G 16GB
Past devices :Sony Xperia SP C5303 LTE,S3 GT-I9305,S4 mini GT-I9195, N7100,HTC One (M7),Galaxy S3, HTC One S, HTC One X (S720e), Nexus Prime - HTC Pyramid - Nexus S - Samsung Galaxy S II - HTC Desire S - HTC Desire HD - HTC Desire Z - HTC HD2 - HTC Topaz - HTC Touch HD - HTC Touch Pro - HTC Diamond.
- 03-25-2014, 03:12 PM #3
Sent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.
- 1,434 Posts
- BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock
- By GravityMan in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 13Last Post: 07-29-2014, 09:06 PM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2014, 03:08 PM
- By zomgsandisk in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 03-17-2014, 03:03 PM
- By newandroiduser416 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 03-16-2014, 11:56 PM
- By elementguy13 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 03-16-2014, 01:53 PM