-bacup and restore
-mounts and storage
-advanced
-power off
-go back

lokito15

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey Simon I thought I would let you see what my data speeds were when I tethered from my phone to the computer, this is the fastest I have seen the download speed hit lol.

Edit: This is without the PRL Mod.

MagicWIU

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Ethan... If you just started to load a new rom... SET THE PHONE DOWN AND WALK AWAY... Maybe you could go get lunch or something, maybe watch a tv show and when you come back you should have a nice clean fresh rom... NEXT I suggest you READ THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD. seriously, Simon spelled it all out.... If you don't understand something he wrote.... try googling it first. I just read 4 pages of posts by you that were all on his first page... I would rather read Simon's updates or people helping with testing... Please don't misunderstand my post. I am glad you have gotten this far. And I hope you make it further... If there is something in the posts that just doesn't make sence (after googling) I know people will help... But try to help yourself first. Sorry for my rant... I hope it is helpful for others as well... JUST READ!

Reactions: simonsimons34

simonsimons34

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
UPDATE/POLL:
What apps do you want removed from Stock? What added?
If we get MIUI would you use it?
If you could change the HTC Splash screen, would that interest you?
Who has and hasnt done the PRL hack?
What are your data speeds?

Thanks, im just trying to get an idea of everything, replys are greatly welcomed:cool:

EDIT:
also when i get some more work into the ROM im going to update the SSROM CLASIC, major improvements. Only need to get one more surprise working
;)

lokito15

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
1. Facebook for sense, twitter, facebook, my account.
2. Yes, MIUI is amazing.
3. Anything other than the VM screen lol.
4. Not yet.

simonsimons34

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Thanks.
UPDATE: Uploading ssrom-classic now. 150 mb. I did some major removal here and got us some more space. Root is broken (i dont know why) so you must use some method of rooting it. No big deal though. WIFI IS FIXED

simonsimons34

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Found issue to root problem. WIll be fixed next build. Anyone know how to unsecure boot.img?
ALSO NOTICE:
Any posts for help when i have stated it allready will be ignored from now on. Pm's may get you an answer but only if im bored enough to help you. Right now im very buisy and dont have time for it, unless its something that hasnt been discussed

simonsimons34

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
This probably isnt for anyone outside of the USA. As mostly, that would be gsm. You can always go back to stock, as long as you have the proper backups

Symba0

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the wifi fix simmon! Although I wont be using your rom till its fully featured I would like tot thank you for your hard work and your guides have helped me a lot along the way.
I wanted to confirm that the PRL hack is working on my device also. It's only a slight difference but I can call people with not even one bar and it comes in clear! strange but truly works. Thanks!
-David SW FL

simonsimons34

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Im glad everything has worked for you. I have a full featured rom now, with all VM removed. This rom is small, very small. I removed all VM traces. To put a bootanimation back in, you must go to system/customize/resource and copy one in as Sprint_bootanimation.zip from root explorer. Ive basically removed anything not needed and added features. still updates to come :)

check op for changelog and link
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51192386/SSROMCLASIC2.4.zip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC