[WIP][KERNEL][ROM] Wildfire S Virgin Mobile USA

simonsimons34

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
CALLING ALL WILDFIRE S USERS:
I am in need, and this will help everyone. I need everyone to donate to this guy named Football, so we can get the RUU for Virgin Mobile USA. This will restore our phones to stock, and give me a better dump to work with. It will include everything we would need to send our phone to VM if need be also. Please contribute and say you did so here. It is very appreciated.
The paypal to donate to is:
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/w...737ba21b081988562bf19d61623c6f33db8e87506be10 again dont forget to post here your donations. We need a total of 15 euros, that will get us VM. Then another 15 for you us cellular ppl here. Everyone, please also in your message on donations, mention simonsimons34 and VM RUU. Thanks for your developmental support

simonsimons34

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Yep, fixed some things small i left out added apps2sd. Next build should have a graphical app for it too. And the boot animation patch fixes bootanimations and downanimations fash the patch after the rom

SmartBrotha

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Yep, fixed some things small i left out added apps2sd. Next build should have a graphical app for it too. And the boot animation patch fixes bootanimations and downanimations fash the patch after the rom

Ok so the WiFi and apps2sd works now? im about to test it out in a little bit

CALLING ANYONE WITH A STOCK WILDFIRE S:
We need you.
Stock is defined as SON, Not rooted, and basically how you bought it.
IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WITH A STOCK VIRGIN MOBILE WILDFIRE S
Please have them contact me at simonsimons34@gmail.com

did u find anyone with a stock one? if not i have a back up made from an stock rom

Last edited:

simonsimons34

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I need it to never have been soff. Then I need that person to dump everything on the phone and upload it. That would help my development.
And yes every thing should work.

Last edited:

simonsimons34

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
In classic that has to be a problem with VM, as im on total stock testing right now on another wildfire and it wont send MMS either, and neither will the Optimus V or my phone. Possible outage.

As for cm, im working on it guys. i changed the upstream to 7.2 and im making changes hopeing to get it working

Reactions: Tymnus

gotts101

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
is there any way to force move apps to the sd card on your classic rom?...like system apps such as gmail? because i don't use that at all and its just taking up what little space we have on the wildfire.

djsquiggly

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
is there any way to force move apps to the sd card on your classic rom?...like system apps such as gmail? because i don't use that at all and its just taking up what little space we have on the wildfire.

what i did is use titanium backup to move apps to the sd card. if it tells you to make it a user app (not sure thats the right wording) instead of move to sd, it will prompt you to buy the paid version. you can do that or if you can download it from the market, and i believe you can with gmail, use titanium backup to delete it, then reinstall from market, and titanium should have move to sd where it had make user app or whatever.

lokito15

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:
Reactions: thawkth and Tymnus

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR