Ad-hoc (Android to Android) tethering enabler

primetechv2

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Disclaimer
I tested this using a Virgin Mobile USA HTC Wildfire S, so I'm pretty sure it works at least on that VM device. You guys know the drill: I did my part to develop this, tested it heavily, and can assume no responsibility for anything bad that may happen, tread carefully, if you understand batch files then read the source before using, etc. If you like it and use it in something else, let me know.

Description
This program allows you to set your Android phone up for receiving ad-hoc connections. If you have two Android phones and one has Barnacle (and the other cannot connect to it), this tool is for you.

Usage/Requirements
You will need:
1. A rooted phone
2. ADB drivers on your computer
3. this

Download this tool, extract all the files into the same folder, run it. A backup of your original wpa_supplicant will be made, but as far as I can tell the new one doesn't lack anything the old one had.

Download
http://db.tt/URV2PZht

primetechv2

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Oops. Sure you can, although by' ” this”, I meant ” this app” :p And sure, just link them over here for at least tracking updates... Easier to keep track of them that way.

If this takes off I'll be submitting it to xda next :p Although I need to re-add some credits of my own.

Sent from my Wildfire S

simonsimons34

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I got over 3000 views over their now so i think this will help spread it :) Ill link it right here and if you go to XDA ill link it to that one, just PM me if you go to XDA Developers

Daniel Mahan

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Disclaimer
I tested this using a Virgin Mobile USA HTC Wildfire S, so I'm pretty sure it works at least on that VM device. You guys know the drill: I did my part to develop this, tested it heavily, and can assume no responsibility for anything bad that may happen, tread carefully, if you understand batch files then read the source before using, etc. If you like it and use it in something else, let me know.

Also killed my wifi. VM Venture.

Description
This program allows you to set your Android phone up for receiving ad-hoc connections. If you have two Android phones and one has Barnacle (and the other cannot connect to it), this tool is for you.

Usage/Requirements
You will need:
1. A rooted phone
2. ADB drivers on your computer
3. this

Download this tool, extract all the files into the same folder, run it. A backup of your original wpa_supplicant will be made, but as far as I can tell the new one doesn't lack anything the old one had.

Download
http://db.tt/URV2PZht

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish