[Tool]Cdma Wildfire S-off, Root & Cwm One Click/Script (Rc 1.0)

2fast4u88

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Windows One Click S-off, Root & Cwm

I am not responsible for any issues or anything bad that may come out of using this file. You will be doing so at your own risk voiding your warranty. Also to note I put a good bit of time in this guide/script with that said do not copy any info with out permission from myself or a team member. Though you may link to it or copy and paste as posted. With credit where you got it from.

Current Verison Is: 1.0

Files needed to download:
Wilfire-S_One Click.zip: Click Here
Md5sum: bd68f07688e1401eaf38d78a704a5db2

Htc Usb Drivers: Click Here
Md5sum: f60771a86c4ad69c8c9c1d158e60e850

Simple Gold Card Creator: http://2fastroms.com/dm_eds/download.php?id=65
Md5sum: 8a456150b8ebe58a9ae46a79f5a590ff

Directions:
  1. First we are going to install the Htc Usb Driver that was downloaded. Just double click and continue with the install.
  2. Next do a backup the sd-card. This means anything you have on it to copy and paste somewhere on the pc. The reason for this is the sd card will be wiped for the process.
  3. Now take and extract the Simple Gold Card Creator to the desktop. Inside should be a .exe file, if windows vista or 7 you will need to right click and open as admin.
  4. Plug the phone into the usb cable connected to your pc. Enable usb storage.
  5. In Simple Gold Card select the drive letter in step 1. Then click format, once format is done pull down the taskbar. Switch from usb storage to charge only.
  6. Plug the phone in to the usb cable connected to your pc. Go to settings>applications>development enable usb debugging. Also at this time you should get a prompt on the taskbar (Windows) about installing drivers. Make sure it finishes before going forward.
  7. Now inside of the Simple Gold Card Creator select MMC1 & click GetCID and copy it into the web page that the program links to in step 4. Make sure to use a real email as it will email a img to you.
  8. Download the image file from your e-mail, the click load img in Simple Gold Card. Browse to where ever it saved and open it.
  9. Now on the phone pull the taskbar down yet again and switch from charge only to usb storage. In Simple Gold Card make sure the drive letter didn't change. Then click patch mmc.
  10. You should now have a working gold card! YA!.... Now pull the taskbar down again and switch to charge only mode.
  11. Extract the contents of Wilfire-S_One Click.zip to the desktop. Inside of the new folder you should have a tools folder and a s-off.bat.
  12. Double click the s-off.bat which will open a cmd window. Be sure to pay attention to what it is doing and hit any key when prompted. Caution make sure to wait till the phone is booted back up after booting to h-boot for the first time. As said read what is said in the prompt.
  13. When all done you will be s-off, have root/superuser, cwm and busybox installed. Which I would recommend to do a backup.
  14. Now enjoy life with your s-off'd wildfire :)

Warning do not fill the thread with does not work. Please post the output of the script. You can put it in the post or copy and paste it on pastebin.org. Followed by putting the link to it in the post. If you decide not to follow the above directions, your post will be ignored.

Original link to the guide/my home site if you can't get me here:
Wildfire S-off, Root & Cwm One Click (Beta) • Development • 2FastRoms

You can show your support by stop by and chatting at the below link. That or if you prefer donations you can click the donate link at the top of the forum in link. Thanks... :
Portal • 2FastRoms

Credits:
This goes to the original guy that figured out the s-off. If one may be you, then you can pm me. To where I will then add to right here in this pretty spot.
Then off to the people if it weren't for them. So say thanks to the people or teams for the hard work.
Aplha-rev for zergrush, though is based on gingerbreak. Without this nothing would be possible.
Then chainsdd for Superuser

Last edited:

2fast4u88

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: Wildfire S-off, Root & Cwm One Click/Script (Beta)

Then another one.... Followed by this is untested and if someone is kind enough to test it. I will add you to the credits.

youtashiro

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

About to get another stock VMUS Wildfire S today, as soon as I get it I?ll test this for u. Just s-off and rooted one twelve hours ago with the simonsimons directions, but yours seems little easier. One question, as soon as I have already created the goldcard, can I use it for this and go directly to step 10?

simonsimons34

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

It works :) CDMA Only, its almost the same directions as my tutorial here :) but you added some awesome features. Linking here as an altenate root method to my tutorials

2fast4u88

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site

If you have a gold card made just run the batch file. Also how do you know it works? Or am I missing something simmon with you already doing it?

Also it is actually about 10x's easier than the guide simon has up. It is also does it totally different with the exception of the files used for s-off. The one script does it all or should. Once verified I will move it from beta.

Last edited:

youtashiro

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

Ok. I tried it just a moment ago, and it got s-off on my phone, but after I reset the phone after the Clean s58 step, it starts to give me errors reading files, and I got a message that said something like "CWM.... not such internal or external command" or something like that, I belive that thats the problem. I didnt take a shot of the process cause it closed automatically. Ill try to repeat the process to get pictures of the process for you.

EDIT: I Attached the screnshot of the process.

Last edited:

simonsimons34

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

Ok. I tried it just a moment ago, and it got s-off on my phone, but after I reset the phone after the Clean s58 step, it starts to give me errors reading files, and I got a message that said something like "CWM.... not such internal or external command" or something like that, I belive that thats the problem. I didnt take a shot of the process cause it closed automatically. Ill try to repeat the process to get pictures of the process for you.

EDIT: I Attached the screnshot of the process.

Agreed its easier. If i get your permission id like to link this to my thread. It would help alot of people(and me giving so much support) It worked fine for me, actually. Not one error. Just you need to add in there somewhere after it flashes recovery to delete the file it flashes from the sd (if it does save it to sd, thats what it seems like based on his error) Also is this the CDMA CWM? or still gsm?

clol

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site

Hye master i want to know,where can i know the goldcard already in sd card or work?

youtashiro

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

Well , I wasn?t able to find a workaround fo the Cwm not recognized error, and I have to take back this phone within an hour so, I?ll have to work with the simon?s process from here. At least you can be sure it does S-OFF , it pushes PG76 files and gets the phone in HBOOT without problem.

Maybe you forgot to put Cwm in the zip cause I couldn?t find it anywhere. If I get another VMUS Wildfire S I will be happy to try again.

clol

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site

hellow i try u this toturial but i stuck at "jump to DIAG"...I know my goldcard not a creat in my sd card but i already do step by step u toturial,,what is wrong??????:'(....how to make it a couple of attempts ....plz someone tell me:'(,,,i realy to get s-off my htc wildfire s,i want to use the another rom like ROM JIKANTARU ROM XE........please hlep me........:'(

simonsimons34

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

hellow i try u this toturial but i stuck at "jump to DIAG"...I know my goldcard not a creat in my sd card but i already do step by step u toturial,,what is wrong??????:'(....how to make it a couple of attempts ....plz someone tell me:'(,,,i realy to get s-off my htc wildfire s,i want to use the another rom like ROM JIKANTARU ROM XE........please hlep me........:'(

Sorry but this doest work on your phone, you must have GSM

vansandroid

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
Attempting to s-off Wildfire S on US Cellular

12 . Double click the s-off.bat which will open a cmd window. Be sure to pay attention to what it is doing and hit any key when prompted. Caution make sure to wait till the phone is booted back up after booting to h-boot for the first time. As said read what is said in the prompt.

This is where I run into a problem.

It reboots in hboot then i get a weird screen that says:

THIS TOOL IS FOR MAL#CT.

GET SW VERSION

I need help from this point please

youtashiro

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: Attempting to s-off Wildfire S on US Cellular

This is where I run into a problem.

It reboots in hboot then i get a weird screen that says:

THIS TOOL IS FOR MAL#CT.

GET SW VERSION

I need help from this point please

I dont know if this is "error" is normal, but is not described neither in 2fast4u88?s nor simonsimons34?s directions, and I got the same message with both instrucctions, in two VMUS Wildfire S phones now, so it seems to be normal for me.

If you haven?t yet figured the solution, its easy, just press the power button once when you get that screen, and then you will get inmediatelly to the clean s58 screen.

Let us know if you get the whole process working and done!

simonsimons34

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

How to get GSM master?:)...so my phone can get s-off for this toturial if my phone work the GSM?

GSM is your carrier comrade. It means you use a SIM card in your phone, under the battery. For this type of phone you'll need an XTC Clip located here: as of now i believe its the only way. Original XTC Clip HTC Android Factory Unlock and Gold Card generation dont buy one unless you have a place for a SIM card, if your unsure call your carrier, In the US its 611, to find out if they are GSM or CDMA

clol

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site

oh,,but i dont know where to buy the xtc clip,i think in malaysia sabah dont have a shell the xtc clip....:':)'(

simonsimons34

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

Do not worry my friend, you can easily get an XTC clip on ebay, for much cheaper. They will come with English instructions, which may be hard if english isnt your first language. I want you to try something first though. htcdev.com Go to the unlock bootloader section, follow all direction, friend

Reactions: clol