1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default generic network failure

I have been experiencing problems with mms. I cant seems to download or upload any picture messages. Even with the pictures set at their smallest resolution. It tells me that it cant Send the pictures after multiple attempts. Also gives me a (generic network failure). I have tried a factory reset and resetting the apn, but when i try to find the settings inside mobile networks there are none. Even when i tal settings i get nothing. I am rooted and s off. I have uninstalled most of my apps except what is needed. I also tried go sms and uninstalled it to no avail. Can anyone help me or direct me to where i change my apn?
    Racer of Elevators

ROM
    Paranoid Android / CM7

Default Re: generic network failure

I've seen this before with a coworker's phone. Try taking it to the carrier. It may be something on their end or they may be able to furnish you a new device.
    If you are inclined to spend a lot of money and want a pretty trophy with which to pass the next few years of your life that talks to you in a condescending voice, can't navigate to save its life, expects full control over all you do, demands $13 for a $3 purchase, allegedly has a single recessed button, needs an expensive computer and a credit card to do anything, hates your music and has purses designed just for it...

Get married to someone you hate... or get an iPhone.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    New to LG's premium Android phone? Check out the Optimus S Welcome Guide.
    Used ROM Mangler on your Optimus S and having problems? Try this.