- 2 Posts
GPS tracker location jumps
My boyfriend has a gps tracker one my htc wildfire from his htc wildfire, I will be at home all day, hardly move my phone while at home in a studio apartment, It will say im next door on the next street, he thinks im at peoples houses, he has serious trust issues and he starts tripping that i have some secret life when hes at work. I dont know what to do its a constant battle. Please help i need something to make the location stay still.
- 09-13-2012, 09:11 PM #2
Re: GPS tracker location jumps
You don't have a GPS issue, you have a boyfriend issue. There is absolutely no reason for him to be tracking your location.
If there is no trust in a relationship, then there is no relationship.
Sent from my GS3 using Tapatalk
- By ShaggyKids in forum VerizonReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2012, 09:59 AM
- By Rma_80 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2011, 05:46 PM
- By musthavemuzk in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-09-2011, 10:01 PM
- By j7469 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2011, 03:46 PM
- By wgabler in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2011, 11:26 PM