- 2 Posts
Speaker phone turns on with making and answering calls.
So the other day I dropped my phone in water. Smooth move right. I automatically put it in rice, all is good. No water damage (little sticker is still white) and no water left in my phone or screen
Here's the thing.. Since it happened the only thing that seems to be wrong with it is that it likes to go automatically on speaking when I make or answer a call. I've gone through all my settings, taken the batter and sim out. I just don't know what else to do. I just want it fixed any ideas?
- 12-21-2012, 11:04 AM #2
Re: Speaker phone turns on with making and answering calls.
Have you tryed a full wipe!!
Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2IF I Help You In Any Way Please Push The Thanks Button [HL]It Feels Good To Know You Helped!![/HL]
- By JesCelina in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 07-18-2011, 12:30 PM
- By Bob61 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 12-03-2010, 07:19 AM
- By anicholas7 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2010, 09:33 AM
- By Underworld54 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2010, 07:13 AM
- By bugler in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 07-27-2010, 02:55 PM