- 2 Posts
Dead spots on screen problem with HTC WildFire s
i have HTC WildFire s
and the screen has some dead spots and it wont respond to touch at all
could the problem be solved if i root the phone ? is the rooting mean making new software ?
or what else could be the problem ??
any help please ?
thank u all
Last edited by supernovan90; 08-17-2013 at 03:45 AM.
- 08-23-2013, 12:47 PM #2
Re: Dead spots on screen problem with HTC WildFire s
This sounds hardware related to the screen/digitizer rather than software.
- By wizzrah in forum HTC One XReplies: 32Last Post: 11-05-2013, 06:16 PM
- By trailblazen in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 12Last Post: 08-21-2013, 11:51 PM
- By mikemike162012 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 08-21-2013, 12:13 AM
- By xstinkyx in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-18-2013, 08:57 PM
- By jm2122 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2013, 03:26 AM