- 1 Posts
4.1.2 AOKP Update Problems
Bootloader has been unlocked. Root access has been verified. When I use ClockworkMod Recovery to apply the ZIP file update via SD, it goes through the entire process, I reboot the phone, and when it turns on. I am still running the old ROM. I cannot figure out why it will not flash properly. I get no error messages, and it seems like it's doing everything it should be. I have tried it about 4 times already. I also tried a different ROM just for kicks to see if it would take. I am at a loss. Any suggestions? Thanks.
- 08-27-2013, 01:08 AM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By Dara McCormack in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 6Last Post: 09-23-2013, 09:07 AM
- By petaf in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 10Last Post: 08-28-2013, 11:34 AM
- By ohsnapsitsLE in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-27-2013, 08:54 AM
- By gbrown227 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 08-24-2013, 02:22 PM
- By Dorknight in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 6Last Post: 08-24-2013, 10:53 AM