- 4 Posts
Please can you help me? I had this app, but I had problem with connecting with facebook. I uninstall app and install again and when app start I get message " Unfortunately this device`s filesystem is reporting a problem". What to do? My android is 2.3.5, and I moved app on SD card.
- 10-06-2013, 11:05 AM #2
Re: Instagram :(
So, that's probably it... try moving it back to your phone's internal storage. Or try clearing data/cache, too. If you really want to start 'fresh', then clear cache, clear data, uninstall, REBOOT, then re-install onto internal memory.
- By XChrisX in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-05-2013, 10:51 AM
- By anniebananie824 in forum LG LucidReplies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2013, 12:33 PM
- By mckmck in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2013, 06:44 AM
- By fantom555 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-22-2013, 01:11 PM
- By suchgoodtaste in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2013, 12:01 AM