Battery eating Monster

paradox116

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Recently, i got a phone. It is really a battery eating monster. i used it just for search. Not listening music, not watch video. It just can hold for about 8 hours.It is really suck.

tmy

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
HTC Wildfire Bee ADR6225

Ipurchased the HTC Bee and I too found that I could not live with the 1300mah standard battery. I purchased a HTADR6225 2400MAH battery and it is a winner. The problem I'm having is the plastic doors don't fit my phone, even with them being advertised for the exact model. The battery fits nicely, but you have to use a silicone stretch on cover to cover the back. The silicone covers fit very well over the extended battery. If anyone can explain how to fit the plastic cover on, I would like to know how! Regardless, I can't have a battery dead after 7 hours into the work day. The plastic cover comes standard with the new battery.

Phatboyslim12

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I have the wildfire s and I did also notice a battery issue. Mine drains about 15% in about 15 minutes if I let it.

It has something to do with apps running in the background I uninstalled link2sd and norton utilities which both ran in background and ill let everyone know how the batt. Life changes

My device is s-offed and rooted

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante