- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Unable to install Custom Recovery
I have issue in installing custom recovery, my phone info is:
HTC Buzz (Wildfire) - Rooted
Rom manager says recovery flashed successfully, but when I goto recovery it shows phone image with exclamation mark, i press vol up+power then it shows stock recovery with a message bellow in yellow text "E:Can't open /cache/recovery/command"
Simply my phone is rooted but I am unable to install custom recovery.
I am unable to understand the issue. Would be thankfull if anybody can help.
- 10-12-2013, 10:19 AM #2
- By Nikki Brownell in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2013, 09:19 AM
- By regression in forum T-MobileReplies: 5Last Post: 09-20-2013, 10:41 PM
- By Thrasherx2k1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 09-20-2013, 06:09 PM
- By bottlerocket in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2013, 01:48 PM
- By sushiglobster in forum LG G2Replies: 11Last Post: 09-16-2013, 10:51 AM