- 1 Posts
Trouble with WiFi
Okay so I've searched and searched but cannot find this exact problem anywhere. My girlfriend reset the Internal Phone Memory (not the SD card) on her Huawei Ascend because it was so slow. After doing so, she tried to connect to my mobile Hotspot as this is our source for WiFi. She clicked connect, entered the security code, and it connected...for about 2 seconds before it started scanning again, found my Hotspot again, and connected again.....and then started scanning again and the cycle repeats itself. As long as the WiFi is on it is constantly scanning and , therefore, will not connect to any network. Anyone have any ideas?
- 06-04-2013, 05:20 PM #2
Re: Trouble with WiFi
ok can you go to another wifi network and connect? if not turn off the security and try and connect and then turn it back on. its sounds like the security is the problem. if it is do not spend to much on the why but only how to get it working again.
- By Anubis in forum HTC HeroReplies: 8Last Post: 07-10-2013, 04:25 PM
- By carracerz14 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2013, 08:14 PM
- By ace0187420 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 12-12-2012, 02:19 PM
- By glasscitysd in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 20Last Post: 03-18-2011, 09:32 PM
- By cth978#ac in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 2Last Post: 12-15-2009, 04:27 PM