- 2 Posts
3G isn't connecting.
This weekend I stayed at a place where I couldn't get much service. I'd be able to get a bar very seldom. I came home and I usually have two or three bars, but I can only get calls/texts when I'm connected to Wi-Fi. I never need to use Wi-Fi. I also cleared my cache, but I don't think that would've messed up my 3G. I've connected and disconnected my Data, but it continues to act up.
- 07-30-2013, 08:26 PM #2
- By MissyHaney in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 07-30-2013, 10:47 PM
- By David Santos2 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 07-30-2013, 10:46 PM
- By singjai in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 12Last Post: 07-30-2013, 11:18 AM
- By Crinny in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 07-30-2013, 02:07 AM
- By luohan in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2013, 12:53 PM