Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Android System Recovery <3e> NO ROOT NO BACKUP

    Hi There,
    I have Huawwi Ascend G610s, it now keep restarting (loop), I have not taken its backup since long, Its Not Rooted, Can't get backup option because of not rooted.

    Please suggest the ways to back in this conditions (Not Root, Loop Restarting issue).

    Thanks & regards,
    Thanked by:
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

    Default Re: Android System Recovery <3e> NO ROOT NO BACKUP

    Quote Originally Posted by xFazx69 View Post
    Hi There,
    I have Huawwi Ascend G610s, it now keep restarting (loop), I have not taken its backup since long, Its Not Rooted, Can't get backup option because of not rooted.

    Please suggest the ways to back in this conditions (Not Root, Loop Restarting issue).

    Thanks & regards,
    Finally I made up my mind and perform "Wipe data / factory reset" option on recovery mode. Once complete phone restart but all data and user setting are there nothing charge; problem now are:
    BootLoop and Factory Reset Doesn't Work .
    Need a quick advice please.
    Any one?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Android System Recovery <3e> NO ROOT NO BACKUP

    Quote Originally Posted by xFazx69 View Post
    Finally I made up my mind and perform "Wipe data / factory reset" option on recovery mode. Once complete phone restart but all data and user setting are there nothing charge; problem now are:
    BootLoop and Factory Reset Doesn't Work .
    Need a quick advice please.
    Any one?
    Now phone is not starting, just vibrates when power button is pressed and screen remains blank.

    Please advise.....
    Thanked by:
  4. #4  

    Default

    Did you tried to flash a firmware on your phone?
    Were you trying to root it?

    From what you mention above it seems like your phone was stuck in an infinite boot loop and now that it is not getting on then it sounds to me like your phone is hard briked.

    Please tell what led to these problems in the first case.

    If your phone starts then I recommend you to flash stock firmware on it.
    Last edited by Roy Mustang; 08-09-2014 at 11:53 PM.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: Android System Recovery <3e> NO ROOT NO BACKUP

    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Mustang View Post
    Did you tried to flash a firmware on your phone?
    Were you trying to root it?

    From what you mention above it seems like your phone was stuck in an infinite boot loop and now that it is not getting on then it sounds to me like your phone is hard briked.

    Please tell what lead to these problems in the first case.

    If your phone starts then I recommend you to flash stock firmware on it.
    Thanks for your reply.
    I was play candy crush, phone was getting hanged due to just around 50mb of space left, It suddenly gets restart while playing game. Now keep restarting, within 10 seconds of booting up its gets restart.

    I tried factory reset on recovery mode but nothing happened, its remains the same.

    Kindly let me know what to do now, how to flash stock firmware. I never did it. Will appreciate you.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Android System Recovery <3e> NO ROOT NO BACKUP

    Quote Originally Posted by xFazx69 View Post
    Thanks for your reply.
    I was play candy crush, phone was getting hanged due to just around 50mb of space left, It suddenly gets restart while playing game. Now keep restarting, within 10 seconds of booting up its gets restart.

    I tried factory reset on recovery mode but nothing happened, its remains the same.

    Kindly let me know what to do now, how to flash stock firmware. I never did it. Will appreciate you.
    I did some searching and it seems you will have to use software called sp flash tools to flash the firmware, search on google for to find download link for your firmware.

    Read this thread before doing anything-
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2763541

    Watch this video before flashing-

Similar Threads

  1. gussed android L Name
    By bbmjack in forum Android 5.0 Lollipop
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-14-2014, 07:47 PM
  2. Is there a root toolkit for the Sony Xperia Z1?
    By Afterlife737 in forum Sony Xperia Z1
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-11-2014, 08:24 PM
  3. Notifications for Non-Android Wear Apps
    By George H Martin in forum LG G Watch
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-08-2014, 05:59 PM
  4. understanding CWM, backups, EFS partition, etc.
    By billp000 in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-08-2014, 04:01 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-08-2014, 02:21 PM

Posting Permissions