Stuck on Formatting data, how can I get it off of formatting?

A

AC Question

Stuck on Formatting data

Hello,My phone is Huawei g6-u10.When try hard reset it stucks on formatting data .And any perform.Freezing.Help please.

miner_films

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: Stuck on Formatting data

Could you please go into more detail. What android version are you running? What exactly are you trying to do?

Go through the whole process (by this I mean type exactly what you are doing), so I can see where something has gone wrong.

Posted via the Android Central App

James jaco

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site

i also hav d same problem...I was trying to restore my huawei y530 u00 bt it didnt work and now when i turn on it end up on 'formating /data... Can any1 help me plz

alpac_amazin

May 7, 2016
Visit site
well what i was trying to do was factory reset after backing up my data but now its basically just stuck on "formatting data" with the android logo behind. And it not turning on neither can i navigate using my volume or on/off keys. Basically its just frozen :(

Marecku

Jul 27, 2016
Visit site

Exactly my problem, any solutions would be helpful.. I will describe it little more: So i started factory settings restart and then it was going ok but then it got stuck at Formatting /data ... now i can only wait till my phone goes to dead battery but then again, i try volume up + power button and it gets me again on screen with Formatting /data..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance